Sunday, February 5, 2012

January 20.... time to tell the fam :(




CT scan was FANTABULOUS . First, my nurse was a friend Angela. 2nd it showed that my tumor is it! Now for it to stay that way through surgery! There is a 10% chance that my body can change, which will not be good. If things do, then they will abort the surgery, and I'll go through radiation. NOT WANTED








So, here goes.












:) I had to start each call with "I'm not pregnant, and I'm going to be fine." The calls went well, but sugar... what I would have given to be there to tell my mom, sisters, and brothers. Our family despite all, has been through a lot, and cancer is not a word we ever want to hear...








I feel their strength, their hope, and their worry. Now to fight the fight not only for me, and mine, but for them too.

No comments: