Sunday, February 5, 2012

January 17, a new day

crap...
How do I tell my Mom? My sisters? My brother who has always thought it would be him to have cancer, because that is how it works.. then men get it.. not the women. How do I tell my sweet, sweet babies that Mommy is sick? WHY me? I'm a good person, I work hard, play hard, go to church, nice to animals.... I do everything I am supposed to do, so why me? once said God give you what you can handle, but COME ON! I have a full time job, two children, a husband who is never home, and my nearest relative is 4.5 hours away. awesome.
And the vanity in me... will I have a treatment that will cause hair loss? I have a big ole head,.... lovely. And my eyelashes? I know it sounds awful, but hey! I even put on mascara to mow the flipping lawn! Praying this is surgical, praying!!!!




I was in a fight in college, my senior year I think, during a soccer game... I nailed the chick....I cannot wait to nail this



No comments: