Friday, February 10, 2012

Beans are spilled...

Well, I finally feel like a human again.  Despite being the one with the problem, I felt deceitful by not telling people.  My girls at work, some just found out this week.  My gal Soronians, just found out...  I often wonder if I should have told sooner, or not at all?  Sigh, stupid cancer.

I did have a bit of fun though the past few days telling my kiddoes at work that I'd be out for several weeks due to a boo boo in my belly.  After explaining that I wasn't pregnant, I endured questions about if I was having breast enhancement, gastric bypass, lasik and simple plastic surgery.  oh my!  Definitely got my giggles.  :)

Cheer meet tomorrow with little bit, then Dreamstakes fundraiser dinner & Open Bar :) fundraiser for the kids school....  I'm feelin' a bit thirsty!  Need to eat though, as Sunday begins all liquids.


Thanks for checking in.  I'm thankful for you, promise.

1 comment:

Cami Ashley said...

Inspired and touched by your "beans" and banana pancakes! Love you!!!