Monday, February 13, 2012

Big Day is HERE! Adios Cancer!!!!

Here we go! On our way to Nashville with a nervous tummy, tears in my eyes, but with a focused mind. We pulled away at 5 am leaving John Michael sobbing at the front door. Sadly, the downside of having a smart little guy, is that he gets more than it being a simple boo boo in my belly. Plus, daddy is the one who goes on trips, not Mommy. Thank goodness Grammy is here to snuggle her little buddy this morning. Grammy truly makes everything better. Looking ahead to this being behind me, but not to the next few days... The hospital is pretty fancy, and as its a women's hospital surely Use Aveda products and their hiring practices only include hot male nurses, right? No need though, I'll have my own hot male with me <3 Pray for my medical team, for Grammy as she cares for my loves, for John as he carries the weight of our family, and for my healing. I pray that each of you have a week filled with sparkly rays of sunshine, kisses from your loves, uncomfortably long hugs and good health.

4 comments:

Terry said...

Continuously praying for all of the above, and for a speedy recovery for you. Love you so much! XOXO

Sonya @ Under the Desert Sky said...

Oh, my goodness. I hope it all goes well!

Stacy said...

I am praying for you and your family! I admire your bravery and your heart. You are my hero....

Love and Hugs, Stacy Daniels

Bridget said...

I will be praying for all of you. Please let me know if I can help in any way
love and prayers
Bridget