Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Update


3 highly likely causes of my issues:

1. Medicines
2. Tumor pressure on bowels (tumors that I have)
3. (Most likely this one) Gastraparesis: neurogenic parts of bowel
Meeting with more docs later/tomorrow to discuss this as it is the most likely
Starting a medicine tonight, amitzia?, hopefully. Sadly only comes in pill form which isn't great for me. Need to restart the motility/neurogenic responses in my bowels. 

Well, the Thoracentisis stunk, but it is over. Drained a little over 2L off left lung. I'm totally opening my own home brew shoppe at some point. Still breathing daintily, from that, but you would too if they did it. 

Apparently have a temp now that they are looking at as well. I'm thinking I'm going to have to blow air into that machine with the balls?  That should be it. I'm a little sleepy, but trying to keep down some broth, so upright I will stay for awhile longer. 

Slept okay, but did not maintain my dinner. Looking forward to bathing, a walk, and forward progress. 

Thank you for thinking of my family and me. This is harder on them, because I am here, and they are... everywhere. Xo





2 comments:

Nancy Nicholasf said...

Your spunk and positivity speaks volumes about the strong woman you are. Hugs and prayers!

Kathryn LeMieux said...

Suzanne-I wish I was there to help with your kiddos! Keep up the fight! You are amazing!!! Your husband and children are in our prayers too!!