Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sarah Cannon, Part Deux

Admitted to hospital, again, yesterday. Have had vomiting and nausea since the 13th, with complete inability to keep ANYTHING down, nothing. 3 office visits to combat dehydration and try new meds. etc., nothing has worked. NO food or drink maintained in over 7 days. 
CT of abdomen is clear, so no blockages, which is "good" but horror movie sickness continues. Also now have pleural effusion (fluid near lungs?), and will have a thoracentisis this morning to remove that liquid. 

Combine all this with low grade temp, sore back, vertigo, unsteadiness, and a few more personal issues and you have me....  I'm starving, thirsty, miserable, and very tired. 

Thank you for thinking of my family and myself. 

8 comments:

Angenette Fudala said...

Praying for you and your family, Suzanne.

Sharon Mathis said...

You are in my thoughts and as always!

Terry said...

Praying always. For you. For your family. I hope and pray you feel well soon. Sending much love. xoxo

Michele M said...

Sending well wishes combined with the hopes that you will be able to keep something down soon. I am sure you're starving. I would be delirious! Big hugs and much love from Nashville!

Cami Ashley said...

Sue!!! I am praying for you and your littles and John every day!!!! Stay strong!! Love you!!!!!!!! Continued prayers for strength!!! S'ly, Cami

Julie Lukemire said...

Been thinking about you a lot.....sucks you are going thru this but you Michener girls are so strong!! Hope you get to feeling better soon....

Mo said...

Sue - I love you and hope you are feeling better soon. I'm praying for you and your family every day!

Nancy Nicholasf said...

Sending virtual hugs and pounding the heavens with prayer.